Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Brooklyn Loft

44230002 44230001 44220023

When I first landed in New York, I wasn't pressed to find a place to live. My uber-generous friends offered up their couch for as long as I needed; until I found the right place, not just a place. Lucky for me, day two of my search yielded this beauty. A block from the metro, a light-flooded kitchen, six genuine, wonderful roommates (yes, 6), and a washer/dryer. Clearly that last one sold me (a rarity in NYC!).

Since then, we've had countless dinner parties, wine-on-the-roof nights, and hours-long conversation around our huge dining table. It's everything I imagined loft living to be.

9 comments:

  1. i want to be teleported there. looks and sounds just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. It looks like you really did find the most perfect place to live. And as long as you and your roommates get along, It sounds like it'd be a perfect time. It does sound wonderful. And looks beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & help different customers like its helped me. Good job.

    my webpage :: hard drive repair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if
    blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    my page :: http://championgolfgifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an amazing piece of writing designed for all the online visitors; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... golfsmith tape

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it does, you cell phоne may to usе thе same сharger fοr different models.


    Also visit my site ... dien thoai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Also visit my blog :: stephen hawking quotes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, You've done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.


    My page ... acoustic guitar chords for beginners

    ReplyDelete